This is how to change the tax rate of an existing tax.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
2. Left-click on Accounts Receivable.
4. Position the cursor in the grid or left-click the and buttons to display the tax you want to change.
5. Key in the new tax rate in the field.
6. Left-click button and then left-click on
7. This will display two new fields:
8. Key in the date the new tax rate becomes effective (using the drop-down calendar) AND the old tax rate (that is, the tax rate being changed). For example:
By entering the effective date for the new tax rate as well as the old tax rate the system can automatically apply the appropriate tax to each financial transaction.
9. Left-click the button.
10. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.