Here's how to delete an existing Accounts Payable vendor from the system. This can only be done if there are no pending transactions for this vendor.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
2. Left-click on Accounts Payable.
3. Left-click on Find a Vendor.
4. This will display the Find a Vendor window.
5. Scroll down the list of vendors shown until you find the one you want to change. Left-click on the one you want in the grid and then either double-left-click on that line or left-click the button.
You may have too many vendors to simply scroll through to find the one you want. In that case, there are six other different ways to find a vendor. Left-click the radio button corresponding to the search criteria you want to use:
Then key in the matching information such as:
Then left-click the button.
6. Either way, the vendor window will now be displayed.
7. Left-click the button.
8. This window will then be displayed:
9. If everything's OK, left-click the button. To cancel deleting this vendor, left-click the button.