Sometimes you may need to reprint one or more statements. Typically this happens when there is a paper jam in your printer and statements are mutilated or destroyed. This is simple to do by going back to the period end procedure.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Bookkeeping.
2. A drop down menu will appear
3. Left-click on Accounts Receivable.
5. Left-click on the tab to display the Print window.
6. Left-click the button.
7. After a few moments, the Format a Bookkeeping Report window will appear.
8. Check the Account Number box and then key in the range of account numbers you want to reprint statements for. For example:
To reprint a single statement, key in the same account number in both the FROM and THRU fields.
9. Left-click the button which will display the Print Preview window
10. If everything looks ok, left-click the button to start printing.