Sometimes the actual delivery location of a tank is different than the "bill to" address. If this is the case, it's important to add this "delivery address" to the tank record. This process begins by finding the account containing the tank you're looking for.
1. Find the account with the tank you want to add a delivery address to by using one of the following:
2. Regardless of how you get to the account, the detail account screen for that customer will be displayed.
3. Left-click the tab.
4. Left-click the button.
5. This will display the Setup Tank Information window.
6. Position the cursor in the Street # text box and key in the delivery street number. Then press the key to navigate through each of the other address boxes and key in the rest of the delivery address information.
Here's a way to save time. If the delivery address is the same as the billing address, you don't have to key it all back in again. Instead, simply left-click this button:
7. When you're done, left-click the buttons and the button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.