Here's how to find the stop number for an existing customer.
1. Find the account by using one of the following:
2. Regardless of how you get to the account, the detail account screen for that customer will be displayed.
3. Left-click on the tab.
4. This will display the tanks screen for that account.
5. Left-click the tab towards the buttom of the Tank(s) screen.
6. The stop number box will be displayed on the bottom half of the window along with the route number, route name and other information about the tank.
7. If there is NO stop number for this account and you want to assign one, see Assign a Stop Number to an Account.
8. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.