After you have set them up, Lynx will automatically assign taxes to all of your Products when you enter individual invoices. For a tax to apply, however, it must be assigned to both the product AND to the account.
IMPORTANT: Include every individual tax that this product may ever be subject to, EVEN IF your customers are exempt.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Inventory.
2. A drop-down menu will appear.
3. Left-click on Find a Product.
4. This will display the Find a Product window.
5. Scroll down or search for the products until you find the one you want to add a price to and double-left-click on it.
6. This will display the Add, Change, Delete Products window showing the product price (or prices) on the bottom part of the screen.
7. Left-click the product you want to add a tax to and then left-click the tab.
8. Left-click the appropriate box to add a tax you want to apply to this product. The taxes that are checked will apply and the ones that are NOT checked will NOT apply. Like this:
If you need to add a tax that is not shown, left-click the button.
9. When you're done, left-click the button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.