Here's how to find an Accounts Payable vendor.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Bookkeeping.
2. A drop down menu will appear
3. Left-click on Accounts Payable.
4. Left-click on Find a Vendor.
5. This will display the Find a Vendor window.
6. Scroll down the list of vendors shown until you find the one you're looking for. Left-click on the one you want in the grid and then either double-left-click on that line or left-click the button.
You may have too many vendors to simply scroll through to find the one you want. In that case, there are six other different ways to find a vendor. Left-click the radio button corresponding to the search criteria you want to use:
Then key in the matching information such as:
Then left-click the button.
7. Either way, the vendor window will now be displayed.
8. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.