Here's how to see a detailed listing of all the deliveries made to a specific tank. This process begins by finding the account containing the tank you're looking for.
1. Find the account with the history of deliveries you want by using one of the following:
2. Regardless of how you get to the account, the detail account screen for that customer will be displayed.
3. Left-click the tab located near the top of the window.
4. Left-click the tab located near the center of the window.
5. This will display the past deliveries for a tank:
6. Right-clicking someone in the grid will bring up more options for the selected row such as "Clear Current Delivery"
7. Four deliveries will provide the system with the information necessary to automatically route your deliveries.
Note: This ONLY applies if you use Degree Days or Degree Days and Gallons Per Day as your routing method. Entering delivery history is NOT necessary if you use Julian Dates, Interval, Driver Call, or Day of the Week type routing.
8. Left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.