This is typically the second step in handling your Accounts Payable and is done after you have entered your bills (See Find a Batch of Vendor Bills or Add a Batch of Vendor Bills for help on this.)
This procedure involves getting the bills you entered earlier, selecting the ones you want to pay, and printing the checks.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
3. This will display the Enter Payments to Vendors window.
4. Select the "Employee Responsible for this Batch" and make sure the Period date is correct. Then left-click on the tab.
5. Left-click the button and then left-click Choose Vendor Bills to Pay. This will display the Pay Vendor Bills Due window.
6. Select the bills to be paid:
Left-click the button to display your current balance for the Bank Account selected.
Left-click the button to display the total amount of the bills you've selected to be paid as well as the bank balance remaining after these payments are made.
7. After you've selected the bills to pay, left-click the button. The system will now calculate the bills to be paid. When completed, this window will be displayed:
8. Left-click the OK button. Then left-click the close button to return to the Enter Payments to Vendors window.
9. Left-click the button and then from the drop-down list do the following:
10. When you're all done, left-click the tab and POST this batch to the General Ledger. Then left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.