Account "types" are assigned when you set up a new customer and provide you with a convenient way to categorize your customers. They can then be used to filter your customer reports to select only certain types, for instance. Lynx comes with a representative list of "types" already loaded. However, you may want to change this list to fit your needs.
Here's how to change an existing account type.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Customers.
2. Left-click on Add, Change, Delete Account Types.
3. This will display the Add, Change, Delete Account Types window.
4. Left-click the button.
5. Left-click on the existing account type you want to change and then key in the change.
6. When you're done making the change, left-click the button.
7. Then left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.