You can change the size of the text that shows on your screen when viewing the Lynx Help Topics. It can be either small, normal, or large type. This is strictly a matter of personal preference and can be changed any time you want.
From any screen in Lynx . . .
1. Left-click the word Help on the Menu Bar.
2. A drop-down menu will appear.
3. Left-click the words Lynx Help.
4. Left-click the words Integrated Help.
5. This will display the window.
6. Left-click on the word options on the Menu Bar.
7. A drop-down menu will appear.
8. Move the cursor to the word Font.
9. Another drop-down menu will appear.
10. Left-click on either Small or Normal or Large to change the size of the font used in the Help System windows.