Here's how to assign a route and stop to a tank. This process begins by finding the account containing the tank you're looking for.
1. Find the account with the tank you want to add a route and stop to by using one of the following:
2. Regardless of how you get to the account, the detail account screen for that customer will be displayed.
3. Left-click the tab.
4. Left click the button.
5. This will display the Change Tank screen with the Location Info tab open.
6. Left-click the tab at the top which will display the Tank Routing screen and left-click on the appropriate route for this account from this drop-down list:
7. Position the cursor in the Seq # text box and key in the appropriate sequence number. By the way, "Sequence number" is the same as "Stop number".
8. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.