Here's how to change the route and/or the stop for a tank. This process begins by finding the account containing the tank you're looking for.
1. Find the account with the tank you want to add a route and stop to by using one of the following:
2. Regardless of how you get to the account, the detail account screen for that customer will be displayed.
3. Left-click the tab.
4. Left-click the button.
5. This will display the Setup Tank Information window with the tab selected.
6. Left-click the tab at the top which will display the Tank Routing screen.
7. Change the Route by left-clicking the down arrow in the Route text box and then left-click the route you want to change to. If you want to change the stop (sequence) number, to the Seq # text box and key in the change.
8. When you're done, left-click the buttons and the button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.