Here's how to find an existing invoice if you know the invoice number.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Bookkeeping.
2. A drop down menu will appear
4. Left-click on Find an Invoice Batch.
5. This will display the Find an Invoice Batch window.
6. Left-click on the Invoice # radio button:
7. Left-click in the text box and key in the invoice number you're looking for.
8. This will display the Invoice Batch information on the bottom part of the window with the yellow arrow pointing at the invoice number you're looking for.
If the invoice number you specified is NOT in the system, the yellow arrow will point to the first invoice number AFTER the one you entered.
9. If you want to enter more invoices to a batch at this time, double-left-click on the appropriate Invoice Batch line and the Enter Invoices window will be displayed.
10. Go to the Enter Invoices procedure for help on entering invoices.